April 21, 2011

French Toast : Me and Her

Having problem to decide what to cook for dinner?

I'm having that yesterday, thinking using all the cell in my brain to decide what type of menu we will be having that nite...

After all the trouble i put myself to put a side for awhile all the minute's of meeting and official letters i have to prepare at that time.. google-ing all blogs about foods.. jump-in from one blog to another.. not to forget marathon through various type of websites...

and the end result was some how rather not as complicated as it was expected...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
we're having french toast instead.. a.k.a roti telur org melayu kata.. wakaka

For Her
For Me


Since 'her father' not around.. i would not missed the opportunity to - not having rice for dinner...

I'm having heavy breakfast and lunch that day.. So I'm decided to have a healthy dinner that nite..


enjoy scrolling pictures showing step-by-steps recipe to make basic french toast: for me and her...

dah tau pun buat-buat tak tau  =.="

Break the egg into the bowl.. add milk, pinch of salt and beat with a fork until mixed

Cut the bread into triangles.. (smaller size for her, BIGGER size for me)
You can also use wholemeal bread or fruit bread.. it's up to you..

Dip the pieces of bread into the egg mixture at the same time heat the oil or butter in the frying pan.. Then, cook the rest of the bread..
As for me, I'm prefer using canola oil instead of butter.. 

Serve with apples and grapes.. for me- I sprinkle it with black pepper and some cinnamon powder for extra flavors..

Yum!

Try your own version of french toast guys..

oh memang sshheeedappp!!

Sila abaikan segala grammatical 'disorder'.. keh keh keh

3 comments:

Suliana said...

mcm ni pun sedapkan.. lapar plak aku tgk pagi2 ni. tapi roti telur ni aku risau myk dia tu je terlebih..

Taste Of Tapah said...

Guna canola oil tak per sue..nak lagi confidence pakai minyak zaitun... Lemak baik untuk badan dan otak...

Suliana said...

oo ye ke.. xpernah cuba kedua2 myk tu.. :-p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...