September 15, 2011

Salam Eid Mubarak

by Taste Of Tapah

Ramadhan I would say time for me to be focus more to improve my relationship with Allah S.W.T.. One of the way towards that was to disconnect myself from surfing the-net... Walaupun tak sepenuhnya..  

That was the reason for the long silent of this blog throughout the blessing month.. 

Alhamdulillah, Ramadhan this year most of the time I prepared the fast-breaking meal myself. My husband was very happy because our expenditure was reduced during Ramadhan this year.  

Actually we're sad Ramadhan has ended....

Now we were already on the 15 days of Syawal.... and until now, everyday in Syawal were full with housework, celebrating Hari Raya, open house, open table, open office, visiting all pak menakan, mak menakan, friends engagement, aqiqah, wedding invitation... fuhh!! 

Not to mention pile of office work waiting after a long holiday... Two project expected to kick off this month and have to go through formal rules that is considered redundant or bureaucratic. Pfftt!

This year I celebrated first day of Syawal with PIL at Kampung Pandan. Actually this was my first experience celebrated Eid at Kuala Lumpur... The day before Eid, my MIL prepared Ketupat Palas, Ketupat Satay to eat with Ayam Masak Embah and Lodeh. While my sisters-in-law baked a delicious moist chocolate cake and cream puff.. Erm Nyum Nyum... 

Me?

I prepared nothing.. -_-  Fact is, I'm still working on the last day of Ramadhan... 

What happen on the first day of Syawal? Nothing much. We spent early part of morning praying and went to my MIL sisters house at Bukit Jelutong & Kelang and in the afternoon we went to TESCO Ampang.. LOL

We're very thankful to Allah because we have each other love during this year Eid. We enjoy our time together and hoping you enjoy yours too..


 Zara with my parent-in-law

 Zara with her aunty chimah

That's all for now... I hope it was not TOO LATE for me to wish Salam Eid Mubarak to all Muslims out there.. Sorry for all my wrong doings... 

Thanks a lot for still reading this blog after its long silent...




5 comments:

Suliana said...

oh ada lagi rupanya owner TOT ni.. hehe.. salam syawal..jmput dtg rumah ye :-)

Taste Of Tapah said...

ada cuma tak sempat nak berblog....
hehe datang rumah, insya'allah

misscha said...

zara sudah big girlll

jimah said...

canteknye aunty zara. hihikkkk xP

Taste Of Tapah said...

yer aunty zara sangat manissss... mak zara tidak kurang hebatnya... hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...